Your furniture is the most commonly overlooked item requiring regular cleaning in your home. Children, pets, and every day wear and tear do a number on your upholstery. Don’t cover up those juice stains with accent pillows and there is no need to mask that pet odor with an air freshener. With the same hot-water extraction process we use to clean your carpet, we can make your furniture look and smell fresh again.
1. Inspect the furniture to determine fabric type and areas of concern
2. Apply fabric shampoo to break up embedded soil from fabric
3. More difficult areas receive extra attention by gently using our upholstery brush
4. We treat any special stains with the appropriate chemical to try to remove the stain
5. We use our special upholstery tool to meticulously clean your furniture
6. After cleaning, we always recommend an application of furniture protector (additional charge)